This exercise book contains:
- a description of the A2 level of the OSD examination and the learning objectives
- an overview of the test and a description of its components
- commentary on specific skills: listening and writing comprehension and written and oral expression
- three model tests with solutions for practice and preparation for the A2 test
- detailed rescue instructions
- description of the evaluation method
- results and award of diplomas
- general information on the organisation of the examination
- recording texts for listening comprehension
- audio-CDs with hearing texts
- General overview of the OSD international examinations
This material introduces candidates to all the elements of the A2 level of the International Baccalaureate. With the help of three practice tests, you can optimally prepare for the OSD Zertifikat A2 exam. It contains useful information about the structure and the test, the assessment criteria and all the information you need to pass the exam. The OSD A2 exam demonstrates language proficiency at an elementary level.
The candidate understands single sentences and common words when it comes to personally important matters, such as: simple information about him and his family, his work and the environment in which he lives. Understands the gist of short messages and can read simple texts. They can extract concrete information from simple everyday texts and understand simple personal letters. He agrees on simple topics and in simple sentences when it comes to himself, his work and family, his education and his environment.