This material contains:
- a description of the individual knowledge levels and learning objectives
- an example of a block test:
- written comprehension, listening comprehension
- written expression, oral part of the exam
- solutions to the written part
- details of the organisation of the examination
- evaluation, results and award of the diploma
- recording of auditory texts
- audio-CD with listening texts B1
- General overview of the OSD international examinations
With this material, candidates can optimally prepare for the OSD Zertifikat B1 exam. It contains useful information on the structure of the test, its components, its administration, the assessment criteria and all the information you need to pass the international exam at this level. It provides guidance on how to tackle the exam poles. And three complete model tests give an overview of the knowledge required. They can also be used for learning, teaching or revision. They can be used to practise specific skills or to simulate an exam.
The material also includes a CD with the listening texts and a transcript of the texts. The OSD B1 exam proves that you are able to use the German language independently.
Using standard language, they can express themselves on familiar topics in the fields of work, education, leisure and so on. He or she can follow a wide range of radio and TV programmes on current events and topics in professional or cultural life. She understands letters and correspondence, and can express herself about events, feelings and wishes. Without special preparation, he is able to take part in interviews, speak in coherent sentences and express his opinions.