This exercise book contains:
- a description of the difficulty level of the OSD examination at B2 level and the learning objectives
- an overview of the test and a description of its components
- commentary on specific skills: listening and writing comprehension and written and oral expression
- three model tests with solutions for practice and preparation for the B2 exam
- detailed rescue instructions
- description of the evaluation method
- results and award of diplomas
- general information on the organisation of the examination
- recording texts for listening comprehension
- audio-CDs with hearing texts
- General overview of the OSD international examinations
This practice material gives candidates an insight into all the segments and the entire process of the B2 level of the International Baccalaureate exam. With the help of exercises and solution guides, they can optimally prepare for the OSD Zertifikat B2 exam.
Candidates can understand longer speeches and lectures, follow complex arguments and TV programmes and news reports, and communicate in standard language. They can read articles and papers on contemporary issues and express their views. They also understand contemporary literary works. They express themselves fluently and spontaneously in a conversation with a natural speaker, actively participate in the discussion and defend and justify their opinions. They are also able to write their views in the form of a dossier or report, expressing the meaning of events and experiences.
The full range of skills is demonstrated through newspaper articles, advertising material, radio broadcasts, dialogues or by expressing views.