This material contains:
- a description of the individual knowledge levels and learning objectives
- an example of a block test:
- written comprehension, listening comprehension
- written expression, oral part of the exam
- solutions to the written part
- details of the organisation of the examination
- evaluation, results and award of the diploma
- recording of auditory texts
- audio-CD with listening texts B2
- General overview of the OSD international examinations
To pass the OSD Zertifikat B2 international exam, candidates must be able to express themselves clearly and in detail on a wide variety of subjects and to converse spontaneously and fluently with natural speakers. In this exam, they demonstrate their linguistic competence in a wide range of contexts that go beyond the private sphere and already partly cover public and professional life.
The OSD exam at B2 level is based on successful argumentation and negotiation, as well as a higher level of communication management. It is characterised by self-correction of mistakes, adapting the style of the interview to the situation, a larger vocabulary in one’s own area of expertise and on most general topics, which allows for a wider range of words and the formulation of abstract concepts.